SPONSORED

Neutrogena Face Wash For Acne Prone Skin


SPONSORED

I have used Neutrogena products for years - especially their acne product line. I do not have uncontrollable acne, I get a few irritations and congested pores here and there. I find that the Neutrogena acne line is enough to help my fit any minor flare in my skin and most products leave me with a deep clean feeling. Since I have been using the line for years, with experiments with other products in dotted throughout, I want to share with you guys my all time favorites, and my not so hot acne products.

Neutrogena Oil Free acne Wash Cream Cleanser:

This is my ALL TIME favorite cleanser. It has not found a makeup product that it cannot cut through, even MAC waterproof Liquid eyeliners do not stand a chance with this stuff! I have not found a cleanser that matches this cleansers strength in cleaning my skin. I do not have to use a makeup cloth or makeup remover and cotton first before I wash. If I do not have any MAC wipes left I will wash my face once to get the makeup off, then was a second time to cleanse. It cuts all the access oil off of my face and doesn't leave me with a tight, dry feeling. I cannot use benzoyl peroxide products - such as Proactive- because it hurts my skin. Neutrogena acne products for the most part are use salicylic acid as their acne fighter - which I find a pit more gentle. The product goes a long way- I find that because it is a thick cream you don't have to squeeze out a lot to get a good lather and a good clean. It doesn't really have a strong smell, and the light smell doesn't smell like medicine - and it doesn't burn or make your skin sensitive if you have normal skin.

If you wear makeup, or if you feel like your cleanser never really gets your face feeling fresh and clean then you should really try this product!

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash: Pink Grapefruit facial cleanser

This product is part of a new line Neutrogena has launched for acne products. I tried a whole bottle of this and felt that it was a good product and it did give you a deep clean. It was not my favorite product because I felt that it was a bit too harsh for my skin (maybe someone with oily skin would really like this) and I did not really like the lingering scent on my face after I washed. I know that this product does not pose to be a makeup remover- but in comparing it to the cream cleanser it did not remove water proof makeup as well. So if you are looking for an all in one makeup remover and cleanser this product isn't going to be your #1. I also found that I went through the product very fast! It seems to pump a lot out, so if you decide to try it make sure that you try to control how much comes out. In saying all that it did keep my skin calm from irritations and I did feel extra squeaky clean after the rinse. Would I buy this product again? Probably not- do I think it is a bad product? - not really it did its job it just wasn't for me with its strong lingering fragrance and its extra strong cleansing properties.

Oil Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths:

I tried the box of these cloths, I am usually not disappointed completely with Neutrogena - but this time I was! They are dry cloths loaded with cleaning products ready to be watered and used. Problem: I had a hard time getting these suckers to lather up! I tried a lot of water, a little bit of water, somewhere in between- one side, the other side and it was a big FAIL. I ended up using my cream cleanser to soap up and I used the cloth for exfoliation - as it has very nice micro exfoliation bumps on of side of it. All and all it will not be recommended and I will not re buy it.

Thank to Ashley Nicole for Sharing This :)



Popular Posts

Share this !